Monday, June 1, 2015

Friday night blues!!

The husband was out with his friends for dinner, Friday night. The bil wasn't well and so was at home. We were dog hungry, given that I don't get to eat the snacks served at office. Yes I pay for it, but no I don't get to eat it. Ask me why? Coz they are not edible at times and the other times people gobble up all the food not leaving any who step down between 5 to 5:30 for snacks. Anyways, so I put in some cold milk, cocoa and chocolate syrup and made this yummy chocolaty milk shake[still drooling over the yummmyyyyy taste!!!!] and toasted some bread slices with methi aloo. And we had this awesome combination, enjoying 'Castle' and the A.C. blowing at our faces. Then I retreated to the bedroom to paint! I paint once in a while and was in a mood to on Friday night. To my horror, the paints had all dried out and the brushes had become rather dull and dead. I couldn't really make anything even after spending more than 2 hours in the deal. Blue Friday!!! *sob* *sob*
Finally, I gave up and switched to reading Karna's wife by Kavita Kane!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...