Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Questions!

Sitting here
Tears dripping down my eyes
Cheeks wet, eyes red...
Thinking about our times together
And then the time you hurt me!
Unable to draw a reason why?
Why the physical pain, why the emotional disturbance, why the ignorance, why the partial behavior?
No matter how much I try, I cannot forget and forgive.
Don't know what is more painful - the thought of parting and moving ahead without you or the pain of being with you!
Life can be tough at times, nobody ever said it was easy though!
When the world fights for bigger causes, causes which make me feel stupid, I cannot still put this pain out of my heart and soul.
Should I go on and live in the moment?
Should I put my foot down and fly away?
Should I run away from everything on the untrodden road?
Will it affect you?
Will you look for me if I am lost?
Will you feel bad, will you miss me when I am gone?
Will you find it difficult to look in your partner's eyes and not think about the love you never tried seeing in mine?
So many questions and absolutely no answers...
Cannot lean on you as you are the reason of my pain.. cannot lean on anyone else coz its my pain, not to be shared, not to be distributed.. all mine!
Why did you change? and if you say you haven't then was I blind?
Sorry means nothing if the mistakes are repeated?
Did I make a mistake?
Is this karma completing a cycle and getting it all back to me?
Have I committed a sin?
Questions! questions!
How can I with so many doubts in my heart and mind, think of a new beginning then?
How can I bring some one in this world, when I don't know if I want to live here.

The woods are dark, lovely and deep,
But I have miles to go before I sleep
And miles to go before I sleep!!!

Oh! for that sleep! that peaceful sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...