Monday, June 6, 2016

June photo a day challenge.. June6 - Mistake!

If you know me, you'd know my love for reading books! But I never seem to time my day well.. always falling short of time! There were days when I'd spend the whole night reading books and then there are days when I do not read even a single page! The next morning I repent and make sure I read more, compensate for that one day when I didn't read... 


Here are my books calling out to me to read them! Four books all started but unfinished! My mistake, and a bad one! Not reading enough!

Linking this photo to June photo a day!
#mistake #fmsphotoaday #marathonbloggers 

1 comment:

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...