Friday, December 14, 2012

And I always thought, no mistake was big enough if you really loved someone...


I know I am wrong,

I made a mistake bigger than the mountains.. but I really am sorry

My sorry doesn't count anymore,

My tears no more move you..

I am just a botheration...

You don't want to see me around,

You don't want to hear my voice..

I am the worst person ever..

And I always thought, no mistake was big enough if you really loved someone...

As you said, it would hurt for some days, and then everything will be fine,

But how will I live with this burden?

You hate me now,cannot tolerate me..

That hurts and you say I will get hurt for hurt..

But I never meant to hurt you,

I now know I did hurt you a lot...

But I really din't wish too...

I want to make up to you..

But my being around makes you numb already

Tell me, how then will I try to break the ice?

How then will I try to make you smile once again,

How then will I ever ever show you I really am sorry for what I did.

If only,

there was some way for me to prove that I wouldnt repeat my mistake,

there was some thing I could do to make myself bearable to you,

there was some thing I could do to bring back your smile..

If only....

And I always thought, no mistake was big enough if you really loved someone...

Today I know,

I was so wrong to think so..

2 comments:

  1. Lovely ....
    I know but its reflecting your thoughts..... which makes me numb.....
    I want you to be as earlier you was a cute always smiling deepi..... Love you sweetheart...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Avan :)
      I too want to be like that..
      You'll see the change soon..
      Love you too :)

      Delete

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...