Monday, August 27, 2012

I live on the moon..

          I wake up happy and glad with the sun rays entering my room forming a mosaic on the wall. Its a perfect start for a perfect day. Birds chirping outside, leaves fluttering with the breeze.. picture perfect. I get ready for office, I look forward to office now a days (some people leaving your office makes a better life). I get dressed wearing one of my cute pink tops, making me even happier. The perfect cuppa coffee greeted my day. As I started walking the narrow lane , I thought of taking an auto to office, breaking the perfect harmony of my day
         So when I otherwise stay in a particularly crowded area of they city, which is supposed to be like the mid, I don't get an auto to office. The auto walas would rather stand ( read stand in dozens, swarming like bees in a hive) on the stand but not move their lazy bums to drive people to their destinations. And worse if its raining , they wouldn't even bother to look at you or if they rarely do they'd give you the do-not-disturb-dont-you-see-I-am-busy-look... Awful awful....
          I feel like living on the moon with no communication back to earth.... And I am so so angry about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...