Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mind wanderings..

An old playlist playing my favorite songs,
my comfy bean bag,
warm maggi in my classy blue bowl,
frothy hot coffee - lil sugar and lotta coffee, just the way I like it,
an engrossing novel ..
Under the stars, the moon shining brightly..
Need i ask more...
This is perfect
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Is it ??
What if there was someone with me..
Sharing my coffee and maggi,
Humming the same songs I am humming,
Holding me warm and tight in the cold breeze,
Filling the empty place....
Shy smiles and giggles under the moon,
Winks and pecks , stars shining in our eyes..
Won't this be perfect...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But what if he doesn't want to do this?
What if this is not his definition of perfect?
What if he doesnt enjoy what I do ?
What if this makes him unhappy..
What if he is too sleepy to see me smile and giggle?
What if he is busy?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My warm blanket comforts me,
The coffee makes me warmer....
The songs calming my mind...
This feels good !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...