Thursday, May 23, 2013

This and that...

Life gives us moments..
Moments when we laugh,
Moments when we cry..
Moments we want to inscribe in gold...
Moments we want to forget forever...

Life is full of this and that...
but sometimes all I feel is a void..
Happiness doesn't make my lips widen into a smile,
Sadness brings tears but which don't really hurt me...
I carry a plastic smile and people think its genuine..
They have their own notions to think what I think, to feel what I feel!!
I don't know why they think they understand what I feel, when they aren't really wearing my shoes!!

As the dark hole widens, the memories flood in.. memories I din't want to revisit as I know all they can bring is tears and sadness and swollen eyes and bitter taste buds.. but somehow this feels right... atleast for now...
Coz I know even this shall pass... Everything does... This shall too...

Sometimes I feel I am over positive or maybe the books I read find a place in my head... I somehow feel powered up.. coz I know I will stand up no matter what, some phrase, some line, some condition I can relate to in the books I read.. and I know I can stand up once again... Just that sometimes the black hole whirls me inside... in those dark secrets with locks best kept locked always... but each door opens and I am thrown back in the harsh reality of LIFE... and then I know what ever I read or think, the fairy world I create around myself is sure to break one day and every body around me makes sure it does!!

For till when can you survive in the world of dreams you weave for yourself !!
This and that and a lot more to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...