Monday, April 22, 2013

What does it take to make someone happy?

--A smile
--A hug
--A pat on the back
--A call
--A message
--A letter
--A wink
When it is so cheap and something we can easily afford, they why are some people misers when it comes to make some one happy? I dont really understand.. why is it always give-give-give and never get back? True we shouldn't wait for the fruits, we should just do our deeds, but till when?
Sometimes I just want to give up...
Sometimes I just don't want to try anymore...
Sometimes all I wanna do is be alone... coz then I won't hurt anyone and no one will hurt me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...