Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Good bye Google reader! Hello Feedly!!

Goodbye Google Reader..
You will be thoroughly missed...
You were the only reason I met so many nice people and continued reading the jewels they wrote...
You are the only reason I could come back to a part of me which I had lost somewhere in the fight of engineering/job... the reader in me lives because of you :)

Hello Feedly!!
Now that I have imported my google reader data here, you have become an integral part of my life :)
I so hope I can update myself and read all the blogs I had missed over :)

Thankyou CM!! Your advice worked..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...