Thursday, April 23, 2015

My February 2015 Fabbag!!


If you read my blog, you'd know how much I am in love with the fabbag! Fabbag is a monthly cosmetic bag service which has 3 deluxe cosmetics & beauty products from top global brands plus expert tips-n-tricks that help get the most out of every product and it's perfect! As much as I wait for a new month to get my salary, I look forward to my fabbag for the month the same! I had a quarterly subscription and I almost lusted for each product in the bag, not to mention used everything too! And so I requested hubby to gift me another quarterly subscription and he did!! [Yes he did, without asking or complaining... Guess he enjoyed how happily I spent the day I got my fabbag for the three months.. the dance of glee I did :P] So, here it is... the review of my February Fabbag!!

Curtains roll up.. presenting the Valentine theme heart shaped Feb Fab Bag -




The bag is good to look at but not the kinds I will carry in my hand.. I did not really like the finishing.. but then to each her own.. and when the bag came with so many goodies, I can happily ignore that minor glitch! Here are the products I received -

  1.     LA Splash Lip Couture Liquid Lipstick - Poison Apple

This is a full sized product and comes in an awesome reddish maroon shade, the darkest color I have till date and worth the wear! It stays on and on till you actually use your make up remover to cleanse it. Rich,long lasting, kiss proof ,smudge proof... but it does dry the lips so moisturize and apply is the mantra! Also it has this slight metallic smell which I don't like on my lips.

2.     Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Plus Nail Color - Practical Plum
Full size product again priced at a whooping 575/-  I am not really fond of the light plum color but what is remarkable is, it stays.. for more than a fortnight on a stretch and has this magenta shine which looks good.. but nothing beyond normal.. Gotta say I like my reds and maroons and pinks more!!

3.     Kama Ayurveda Mridul Face Cleanser and Night Cream
These are teeny tiny sample pieces, perfect for five to ten usages! 
The face cleanser is a combination of herbs, cereals and pulses that gently cleanses and exfoliates facial skin. It is a powder which I mix with rose water and then gently use as a scrub, leaves the skin feeling softer instantly! I am definitely buying this product! The night cream is too small to comment on. I used it for around 8 nights but cannot comment on the results on my skin so soon… so don’t really know!

4.     Avene D-Pigment Cream
Got this D-pigment cream as a sample piece and haven’t used it yet. It is a light formula to correct dark spots and brighten the skin tone. Also, the clinical results say 4 weeks of application does lessen dark spots.. but then I guess I’ll have to buy a larger size for it to last that long!

So all in all, it was a good bag, made me happy as always…
Afterall, what more does a girl want ! A dark lip, a nail color and some awesome face wash! Enough to bring that smile on my face J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...