Thursday, January 4, 2018

Blogathon 2018 - Day 4 - Black Suits You - A book review


Black Suits YouBlack Suits You by Novoneel Chakraborty
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Black Suits You by Novoneel Chakraborty is a thriller love story. It is the love story of Kiyan, an erotic novel trilogy author. The book takes the readers on a ride with some good suspense - and that is the only reason I wanted to complete it.

It begins with Kiyan and Anaysha's love story and unwinds with Kiyan being seduced by Kashti. Kiyan is portrayed as a recluse with no social contacts till he starts making public appearances to promote his books. And then he finds an admirer in Kashti - and a dangerous one at that. And he cannot stop but fall in her trap. And then there is a mystery gift which he gets from Kashti and his life changes.

I will not give any more spoilers as that would give away the suspense, so go ahead and read it. But do not expect too much. It is only and only the suspense which made me read it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...