Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Mommy again....

Yeee....
My money plant  has become a mommy again.... Yipeee :)
In the last two years ff me owning this teeny-weeny-greeny-in-a-glass-bottle-on-my-office-desk, it has finally sprung out a tiny leaf.. The second leaf...yeeee...
I don't know what people must have thought when they saw a giggling me carry my darling plant to the pantry, giving it a bath [*Check -  nobody was in the pantry, luckily*], kept it in sunshine and bought it back to the desk...
Aww... :)

Here's the teeny tiny leaf which has just begun to sprung and also the one and a half year old sibling :)
Am going bonkers already :)
Sorry for the poor picture quality... HTC Sucks!! :|



No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...