Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Just books! Those Pricey Thakur Girls - My review

Author - Anuja Chauhan

Image Courtesy - www.goodreads.com

My first read from this author and let me tell you it is entertaining.. wants you to read and read till the last page. The author has beautifully described each character and you get the feel that you know them.. I can actually imagine the series of events taking place. Debjani delivering news on the television, her love for animals, her finger ring, her sarees, one can actually relate to.. Love stories no matter how common and how predictable continue to amaze me. So, if you like to read them, you should surely go ahead and pick this book. Am adding the other books from this author in my to-read list! Enjoy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...