Thursday, January 2, 2014

Well then!! proved that I am an addict.. that too an insane one.. RED ALERT

So I am browsing through this friend's cellphone gallery.. New year pics, Christmas pics and so on..
And suddenly I want to press the "LIKE" button... And then I insanely touch the touch-screen and search for options and that's when this facebook addict (rather like-the-pics-addict) in me is intervened by a very confused friend, as to what I am doing... And I am left pondering... RED ALERT..

Did I tell you I already attempted doing this on the cartoon strips I read everyday on the e-paper!!
Aghast...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...