Thursday, January 16, 2014

It'll never be the same again...

Without you, life just doesn't feel right.
Without you, light can never be totally bright..
Without you, I'll always be incomplete..
With you, life was really sweet..
As I move ahead, I'll keep all our memories together intact..
Closed in a corner of my heart, treasured beyond measure..
The little secrets, the beautiful moments..
The birthdays, the dinners, the ice-creams, the surprises..
All I can do now is shed tears.. sometimes shout out loud, at others shed quiet tears..
Why did you have to go,
Why did you have to leave..
The separation pains, tears, bruises.. the wounds don't heal!
Time is not really the best medicine...
It'll never be the same again without you Dad..
Life just doesn't feel right !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...