Easiest recipe if you wanna eat something healthy, yummy and takes less time!
- Boiled eggs
- Black pepper and salt to taste
Get cooking -
- Dice the boiled eggs
- Cuts the onions in thin slices
- Take a pan and saute some butter. You can skip the butter and use oil, but it tastes yummm with the butter
- Add the onions and let them fry till light pink
- Take a bread slice and arrange the egg dices
- Top with the now pink onion slices
- Sprinkle salt and pepper
- Put it in the toaster and let them roast till light brown
Woohoo!! your sandwiches are ready!
Eat them with tomato ketchup!