Saturday, September 22, 2012

What have I been doing….

              Except the fact that I have been falling sick every now and then, there have been new advacements…. Finally , this time K and I bought Ganeshji home… yeeeeee


We made the temple (ok, I wouldn’t call that a temple, but I don’t know what word to use for Ganeshji’s seat) 
and I made the modak… for the first time again. I am feeling good J

Our bean bags have finally arrived and its fun, bean bag, coffee, novel … wow!!


My rose plant, which otherwise looked like it was dying even after the immense care, has finally blossomed and here’s the cute flower.
Happy weekending people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...