Saturday, October 27, 2012

Angry...

         It's a wonderful Saturday afternoon... I am lazing around reading my last book of the Fifty Shades  Triology in my favorite pink-white dress. My hair smells awesome of the leave on conditioner I just dabbed. I am in that oh-so-happy mood.. But yet again Mr God and his plan B... arghhhh
        Knock at the door, the society secretary wants to see me. As I climb down to the office, eight gentleman are sitting - Round table conference ehh guys!! They ask me about my details and then rudely tell me I need to empty my rented appartment - STRICTLY BACHELORS NOT ALLOWED... And then the gentlemen are not-so-gentle-anymore... They start shouting in alien language, talking to each other and making me look like a fool. They tell me they'd draft me a notice and also notify the police and here after I can talk to the police directly... Excuse me... And the male chauvinists they are they don't let me talk... As I clear my throat and request them to talk to the owner of the flat, they deny. And then from nowhere, one of the rude-grey haired-uncle-who-looks-like-a-villian shouts at me "YOU DID WRONG. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE STAYING HERE.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, THAT'S IT WE ARE DONE" I was tongue tied. I started moving out , only to turn back and tell him he was rude and dint know how to talk to a girl. This required a lot of effort, a part of me just wanted to cry for being shouted at and the other part wanted to shout back, and that's what I did, though calmly... Calling a girl in an office with 8 people (though they all belong to good families and we are right in between the society in the office) is incorrect. 8 pm is incorrect. And shouting is incorrect tooo. Not acceptable... absolutely not..
    By the time I came back, I was all shaken and shivering. Damn it.. when am I going to change.. And then the tears - they flow.. And I absolutely don't know why.. Why did I cry? Am I weak.. beyond doubt .. yes I am... Am so angry with them but more angry with myself.. When I did reply back to him then and there, why did I have to cry when I came back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...