Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Blogathon2015 - Day7 - Irony!!

Such is the irony of life!!
Had been to the Crossword Store.. they had a section dedicated to Nicholas Sparks..
I have seen the movie "A walk to remember" and am a fan of the movie..
The other novels seem to call out to me.. "Take us home" they said :)
I made a mental note of exploring the multiple novels and buy the best one and not stop till I had all...

Next morning, the news read "Nicholas Sparks Marriage of 25 years ends into divorce"...
How sad is that!! Such is the irony of life!
Am searching for love in his novels... and he is separating from his love..
huh :(
Feeling sad...
Have you guys read his novels?

#Blogathon-Day7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...