Monday, November 20, 2017

Another lazy bum post!

As much as I love drawing, painting, claying and crafting, I have a lazy bum which doesn't move at all on weekends. It rests and rests and rests, this couch potato resents any change of state. And then there is this severe lack of motivation!! So, I decided that this weekend all I'd do was draw, paint and craft, all I did was cooked, ate and binged watched the television. It wasn't until midnight that the artist in me woke up and wanted to craft something - So here it is -
Wanted to make roses - check, wanted to make clay with blended color and sparkle - check, a customized fridge magnet - check, a 4th anniversary keep sake - check!!!
I am happy at how it has come out :)

Did you like it guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...