Monday, November 13, 2017

Book review - Small Great Things - Jodi Picoult

Small Great ThingsSmall Great Things by Jodi Picoult

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I got my hands on Jodi Picoult novels just by chance in a garage sale and I cannot be any happier. I got a few of them and when I finally read them, was disappointed that I didn't get all of them. So, when this new book was out I wanted to read it asap. And I am so glad I did. I like her style of narration. This is a book about the situation of colored people in a majority white state. The book revolves around an incident in the life of the family of a new born baby and a nurse. I will not give away any more details, but if you like Jodi Picoult novels, you should read this one too. I found the end a bit different that the other novels, this one ends like a typical bollywood movie, but then who doesn't like happy endings.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...