Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Unicorn love!!

Being a human is way too complicated,
Time to be a unicorn!!

I got these amazing pencil water-colors, which I spoke about in my last post. I am totally loving them. They are so much fun to draw and paint with. Catch a glimpse of these super cute unicorns - Watercolor on paper!



These are the colors I am using -



And yes, in the pictures, the cute cuddly unicorn you are seeing is one of the birthday gifts I got for myself! Isn't he lovely!! Here is a video of the clay unicorn charm I worked on last night. It needs some finishing touches - the sparkle, the varnish and it will be ready to spread its magic!


Please show some unicorn love if you are reading this!!

#TheCreativePaw #Watercolors #Unicorns #Magic #UnicornLove #PolymerClay #ClayCrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...