Friday, May 15, 2015

My Airtel App - Bachat ki Khunn Khunn!

Have you seen the new Airtel App advertisement? If yes, you'd relate with the "khunn khunn" coin jingle! If no, here it is -

When I first saw the advertisement, I wanted to download the app and I did! It is a quick 5.5mb download, which installs very quickly and has a beautiful UI. The best part being, it is personal!! The home screen actually shows your name and tells you the account balance - both the talk time and the data balance! So no more dialing *123# to check your balance! Just open the app and have a look!
Making smart use of the smart phone using this smart app!!


The Airtel Mobile App has some lovely surprises.
1. Recharge your phone for the first time with the mobile app. 
2. Choose coupons of the same amount as you recharge
Free food , shopping and entertainment coupons!! :)
3. Recharge successful, now sip your free coffee!! Now that's some pampering :)


Credits to the Airtel App page for this image!

Share your birthday and they'd surprise you!! Waiting for my birthday to see, what surprise wish I get!! Didn't I say the app was personal!!

The home screen also tells you to "SHAKE YOUR PHONE" to get exclusive orders. 

I did shake my phone to hear the cute KHUNN KHUNN jingle and got 12 offers to choose from and these are App only offers!! Woohoo, who doesn't love offers!
Need the App benefits, install the app!

There were some really cool discounts, like look at the one above! There are  discounts on talk time, data, DTH services!!


Apart from the surprises and the exclusive offers, the App allows you to recharge and  buy a new product [a new airtel connection - prepaid/postpaid, an internet connection - fixed line/broad band or even a DTH connection]

You can also start Wynk'ing - to hear and download songs! Browse the internet, shop, hear and download songs, recharge your phone or dth or internet connection- wow!! Chota sa app, itne saare fayde!!

Another feature I love is the "I Want To" feature! It's like a shortcut. Select an activity, like recharging the phone or checking the internet balance and set it as your "I Want To" activity and it gets added to your home page!! Talk about making life easy!!
Here's my short cut to see my data balance!!
Hubby, my mom, my brother and I have airtel connections. We have an airtel D2H connection at home.It's become easier to recharge them now with this one App. All my data, talk time and television needs- at one place! Cheers Airtel!!

I have been using Airtel since the day I have been using the mobile phone :) and am happy to have this App! I have it, download yours now and hear the Khunn-Khunn!
#MyAirtelApp #Happy #SmartAppForSmartPhones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...