Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Stronger than ever!!

I stand each time I fall,
and each time I stand I am stronger than before..
I loved you,
You didn't trust me,
You dint want me,
I cried.. not that it affected you..
I let you go.. coz you wanted..
I grew stronger
I love you, you love me,
I try making things better,
And here I am, taken for granted..





                                                                    Hurt now,
                                                                  In bitter pain,
                                                                 Lean and weak,
                                                                    I fall down...
                                              But don't think I have lost it...

                                                              This time I get up,
                                                           I'll be stronger than ever..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...