Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Every girl's dream....

A very cold morning..
Even the sun denies coming out of its warm cover...
She gets up from the warm embrace of her blanket, laces her jogging shoes and there she goes chasing the night away....
Coz in her heart is the dream.... to let her hair down and dance to the DJ's music in her LBD!!!

Today morning view when I went walking!!
Beautiful ain't it??
I was all alone on the beautiful path..
Finally on the way back, opened my arms , took in the cool breeze and ran down the slope like a crashing helicopter, just that I dint crash (*winks*)... (yes, I actually did that :P, but it was fun!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...