Monday, December 18, 2017

Day 16 - Happiness is

Happiness is... chocolates to save you from dementors!!

If you read my last post, you'd know that I had terrible UTI affected Thursday night. Friday turned out equally bad and I was in bed almost the whole day feeling tormented by spasms and pain. Must have been around 11am on Friday when the room suddenly became really cold. The blankie wasn't enough and I pulled over the hubby's comforter... And suddenly all I could think of was dementors in my room. If I could, I would summon my patronus, but nada! it wasn't to happen, so I ran to the kitchen and got some chocolate. Muggle or wizard, chocolate does make everything better!!
As I write this post, I am smiling (People might think I am mad! but then am I not :D) and thinking about how chocolates saved me from the kiss of death!!

#31DaysOfHappiness
#HappinessIs
#KeepBlogging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...