Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Day 18 - Happiness is

Happiness is... reading!!
Mad About the Boy (Bridget Jones, #3)Mad About the Boy by Helen Fielding
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I had read Bridget Jones diary as a teenager and so this was the only motivation to get this book. Initially I was bored and did not reading the mixed diary entries, but then the novel started picking up pace. Bridget and her kids without the handsome Mark Darcy, Helen wove the story around their lives - the pressure of being a perfect mom, the desire to have a partner to share her time and life, the importance of having friends, physical needs, work-life balance - which everybody wants in their lives. The entry of Roxter and the realization that it cannot be forever and then the perfectionist - Scott! I am all in for happy endings!!
Also I liked the owl part! Such small things make the read good for me. Read the book to know what I am talking about.
An average and light read!

View all my reviews

#31DaysOfHappiness
#HappinessIs
#KeepBlogging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...