Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Day 19 - Happiness is

Happiness is...  knowing you have clayed enough to put on your blog when you have nothing else to write about and you are already running late on the tag you took for yourself!!

So, without any delay, presenting my cute little clay charms -

This cute little octopus couple, these were the first two charms I created :)

My first ever clay charms!!

















And then this cute triplet followed -

And some more kawaii octopus!!















I loved how the accesories turned out - the bows, the hats and the head phone (yes, the one in green is wearing a headphone)
How do you like them? Would you want to carry one as a key chain or a fridge magnet or as a bag charm?

#31DaysOfHappiness
#HappinessIs
#KeepBlogging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...