Monday, December 25, 2017

Day 25 - Happiness is

Happiness is... completing day 5 of the 10 day lettering challenge.
The word for yesterday was - Slay..



I am very sad today. The Kiddo met with an accident last night, and did not tell us. Today morning, mom called to tell us about the accident and we rushed home. He is hurt and in almost all body parts - I just cannot digest it. We have been telling him to drive the car, but I do not know why he is so fascinated with his bike. I do not want to write the details, as I do not ever want to re-read this.. Thank God, it is safe. Please pray for us! Merry Christmas!

#31DaysOfHappiness
#HappinessIs
#KeepBlogging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...