Thursday, January 11, 2018

Blogathon 2018 - Day 11 - Stationary Love!

I love stationary. I loved it as a kid and it continues. I would always have a lot of pens, pencils, sketch pens, crayons, pencil colors etc. As a kid, I always fancied buying more and more of stationary items and Dad gladly agreed. I realized later that we shared this liking. The hubby also likes stationary items. We always find ourselves staring at all these beauties and then end up buying them. We have a huge lot of markers, colors, pens and pencils and I am happy I own them, they give me a happiness beyond words. And adding to this collection of mine is this bombshell - a 50 color marker set!!

Look at these beauties...


The colors are so beautiful. I do not know if this picture is doing justice to the colors,but each one is different than the other. Hoping to add color to life with these beauties.

#Blogathon2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...