Friday, January 5, 2018

Blogathon 2018 - Day 5 - A pictures post!!

So, I finished reading "Black Suits you". You can read a review here. As the book is a thriller I am not giving away any more details. Yes! but if you aren't gonna read it and want to know the story, let me know!

I was already reading "The Enchantress of Florence" by Salman Rushdie and have started "All the bright places" by Jennifer Niven. Reviews will follow shortly.



I love when the books I read have some beautiful quotes.. like this one in "All the bright places"











After a long time, I zentangled last night.. The result isn't as fine as I expected, but some more practice and I will be back on track!

Ramblings of a waiting soul!































Thank God it's Friday!! :)
#Blogathon2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...