Friday, June 8, 2012

My first tryst with black coffee... and hopefully last

Bad day at office. Had a bad fight with my friend. My senior manager gives me futile reasons for not giving me a promotion. The list starts with not-in-my-hand excuse to company-statistics excuses, both of us know which don’t matter. I forgot my favorite earrings at the dressing table. There are real less chances of me getting them bad *sob*. The food was tasteless. The only lifesavers were my classy "Calvin Klein" top and the short story I attempted to write. Gave me immense pleasure. So, when I head home I change paths to CCD - another life saver. Dint want to discuss the details of the day but had to. So the "filmy enthusiast" in me ordered a Black coffee. Remember Rishi Kapoor,Saif and Deepika sipping on the black coffee in Love Aaj Kal whenever low!!
A sip down my throat and I knew it wasn't my cuppa coffee :( Ended the coffee in haste. Hate myself for ordering it. Why did I have too? Why not order some yummy ice-cream or chocolate delight when sad like heroines do in movies?? Why instead opt for a black coffee? Anyways, so I return home. My head is spinning. I can’t really cook anything, not even the Maggi which I absolutely love. I feel like puking , don’t know if its the coffee to blame but that’s what I think at least. I lost my favorite earrings :( Broomed the room, but couldn’t find them.Eeewwww, nothing is really helping. Wanna sleep but sleep God doesn't just welcome me at His abode.. Start painting.. Wow!! This turns out to be nice....

Never ever ever ordering a black coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...