Thursday, January 29, 2015

Blogathon 2015 #Day25 - Why would you stalk someone like that?

I was talking to acquaintance[Let's call them A] and after this incidence I don't think I'd like to call them that even or even be remotely related to them... It was a normal conversation which went bad, really bad!
A was asking if something was really wrong with him, as had had no luck making girlfriends. Given that he is doing his Masters, I just suggested he studied first, all this can follow..To describe A, he has a personality not falling even 1% in the category I'd look forward to in my boy friend.. but then to each her own! I was enjoying my coffee and wasn't really looking forward to a conversation on the same topic but A had a lot to talk about. He asked me if I'd blocked somebody on Watsapp or Facebook, I hadn't. He asked me if I would do that, I told him it would depend.. and then began his story..
Now A is in a group of 4 people including him paired together for their assignments. The group has a single female, let's call her AF. Now A was drawn towards AF. He describes her as not so beautiful, but good for a relationship! This very line made me mad... what do you mean by not beautiful but good for a relationship.. so you mean you don't get married to her but be in a relationship just for the sake of. I was aghast and told him that I get angry at such thoughts and wouldn't want to hear anymore but there was no stopping to him. And then he related the following. I'd let my comments be for now and just write what he said. He said he wanted to take her out for coffee, but she din't agree. After multiple times of asking her out, he finally resorted to stupid means. He picked up her book without her knowledge and texted her about the same when she was about to reach her hostel. Not having a choice, she accepted his suggestion that he'd come over and give her the book, which he did and forced her again to go out on a coffee date with him. She did not and he felt bad. He said she'd dress up nicely FOR HIM [*huh*] and try stealing a glance, so he took it as a positive signal and asked her out for coffee again. She was angry and told him not to stalk her. He gave up his pursuit but one fine day handed her some work related books and kept a coffee sachet inside with a note for her! He told me he wanted to have coffee with her, and this way he had finally won! like won!! huh! When she did not respond to this stupidity, he took it as a positive signal and started coercing her again to meet.. She told him never to talk or meet except when their assignments were concerned. And his evil empty mind got her a gift, thinking that would make her happy and she'd give up! Just like he had picked up her notebook, he picked up her handbag, planning to give it back to her over coffee and giving the gift along. But as with any other person not finding their bag, AF raised an alert. She was too distressed and when A came to know about this, he knew he had made a mistake. He took out all the items from her purse, put them in a carry bag and called her to tell he got the purse near the dust bin. He gave it back to her and she asked if he was the one who took her bag. Angry A shouted at her, called himself a Samaritan who helped and told her not to talk if she thought so. AF immediately blocked him every where possible. Not content, A continued writing to her on the common group and sent her a hand sketched pic of hers on the group. Dismayed, she unblocked him and told him not to continue this. He told her he had something from her purse which he needed to hand over to her. He gave her the gift, but she did not respond back. She did not respond back again and A is still thinking it over. He wants to know what went wrong.

Huh! by this time I'd had enough! AF was still fine on not doing anything but just blocking him. Had it been me, I would have punched him in the face right there... he also said that she dressed beautifully for him and craved for his attention... I dress beautiful everyday and just for myself A, not for any one else... I am sad I every knew A, I wouldn't want to... Its scary and disturbing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...