Monday, January 5, 2015

Blogathon2015 - Day2 - My November fab bag!!

So when the hubby was clueless as to what he should gift me on our anniversary, I helped him and let him gift me a 3-month subscription of the fab bag!!  For those who don't know, Fab bag is a montly cosmetic subscription.. they send you some awesome products [sample sized] to try in super cute bags... And I was more that happy to get my first bag..
So without much ado... Presenting The NOVEMBER FAB BAG...
 
Sorry for the poor picture quality... but just look at the awesomeness.. Also am not beauty expert, so all comments are based on my experience...
The golden bag is super cute and I loved it! The hubby decorated the contents ,as you can see in the image and I was so happy :)

Here's what I got in my bag -
1.Gulnar Handmade Mint Lemon grass soap - It is pretty mild and the smell makes me feel real fresh.. I am a fan of hand made soaps and always wanted to try them out at the various Body Shop, Khadi and Fab India stores but never really did.. Now I know, I will!
2.City Color Cheek Stain - This , gurlies, is very very nice! The pink color is cute.. I almost wore it to office for a week and then had to literally stop myself.. The pink color is nice and the stain blends beautifully with the skin :) Am loving it!
3.Wella Enrich Moisturizing Shampoo - When it's Wella, the name speaks for itself.. Just the sample size is so small , that three hair washes and you'd run out of shampoo... but I guess that's what samples are for! The shampoo is nice.. and I wouldn't mind ordering it next I order hair care products
4.Kama Ayurveda Brigandi Oil - Brigandi oil is known for its magical powers... Haven't applied it yet.. The smell is too strong.. But I surely will and post the results!
5.Votre Invigorating Orange Hand and Foot Gel - This is an absolute luxury.. The citrusy smell may not be liked by all.. but the gel is nice... I have been applying it to my hands and feet before sleeping and seeing the difference!
6.All Good Scents Tender - It is a floral combination and is a sweet perfume!

So all in all the products are nice and I loved all of them.. The golden bag is nice too!
I also got the Kronokare Lavender shower gel and body lotion as I had subscribed the 3-month subscription.. Sadly this offer doesn't stand any more... but according to me these products are the best of the lot... The smell is good and long lasting. The lotion is hydrating and the smell keeps lingering day long!

Ye ye!!!
Am happy :)

#Blogathon2015 day2
#Fabbag November2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...