Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The dreary pimple.. yuck

         It was like one of those weary Monday mornings. As I got up and straightened my hair and put on my jogging shoes, something in the mirror made me worry. As I put on the lights and stepped in front of the mirror, the terror gripped me. There it was , shining in the meagre sun light gushing in my room. OMG, I had a pimple :(


          Having a history of clear skin with really very very less pimples through out my adoloscence, this sight dint really look good to my eyes. Each time I glanced at my right eyebrow, the pimple stood there nice and strong. Strange, you dont get them when you are a teenager and you get them now, when you are almost near your silver jubilee ...

Hope I dont impatiently ooze out the pus and blood.. ewwwww.. Sad start to a sadder monday morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...