Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Thro' His Eyes..


As I stood in the crowd I cursed myself. IT makes weekends dearer than anything and everything. And here I was standing amidst the crowd like a fool, trying to find a place to rest my aching body.. but in vain. And then His chariot arrived. As I looked into His eyes, I felt a sudden calm, a sudden peace. As I gazed deeper I could feel Him speak a thousand words. We were so far but I felt one with Him. His magic was all over me putting me into a trance.. I remembered the Sufi dancers. As the procession moved on something in me wanted to stop it and gaze into those beautiful eyes for an eternity. My world seemed to have come to a standstill. Quietly without a word He gave me all the answers. Didn’t feel like blinking. And suddenly the world looked oh so beautiful, I had just seen the world through His eyes.. And then my heart with pleasure filled and danced to the trance..
Ganesh Visarjan 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...