Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Earthworm abundance


It all started with a small creepy slimy brown earthworm kiddie crawling my bathroom wall one morning. I gently used the broom to put it away. But such was its revenge that the next couple of days saw the entire clan of Mr.Worm enter my bathroom. What began with a tiny creature soon multiplies into its nuclear family, then to its joint family and now the entire clan. As every morning, I enter the washroom to have a bath, Mr.Worm and family waste ten of my precious minutes to carefully sweep them away before I open my luxurious body wash.
Not strange if in a couple of days, you read my post on “Earthworms on sale” :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...