Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My ISKON visit – Saturday 5th May 2012

I have always been awed by Krishna. His eyes seem to speak a thousand words.. The portrait of Krishna and Radha with the innocent calf at their feet mesmerizes me everytime I see it. No doubt, it finds its way on my mobile and pc screens always.Feels like I am in a trance . Had been to an unplanned visit to ISKON.. after a long long time.. My plans don’t really take me anywhere now-a-days :P
                Had to wait for half an hour for the gates to open, but when they finally did, couldn’t take my eyes off the statues.. What a great craftsmanship! Looking at them everytime makes them look all the more beautiful.. The “Hare Rama Hare Krishna” chants played their magic on me and I felt like I was dancing among those gopi’s around Krishna.. Too good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...