Friday, May 18, 2012

Good bye size 0 , welcome curves!!

As I push myself for yet another km on the tread mill, the sweat trickling down my forehead, I swear not to eat those yummy doughnuts again( or wait not over eat them , can’t stop eating them), to crunch less on the French fries.. Alas, even if I do all this , reducing the existing extra kilos and inches looks like climbing the Mount Everest to me *sad*
As I browse the newspaper, I read the new mantra – Good bye size 0, welcome curves!!
Makes me feel good , so Friday evening can be enjoyed with another choco – filled chocolate doughnut. After all I should follow the trend.. :P
But then again as I stand in front of the mirror the flab mocks me.. With the fluctuating current in my nervous system on whether or not to eat doughnuts(Typical Libran mentality , cannot take a decision so soon!!) I get up and gulp down a glass of warm water with a dash of lime juice.
Even though the world welcomes curves, I know I need to slim.. Why is it such a Herculean task God? SOS *sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...