Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Why??

        Its not strange for me to get really angry on someone for doing something. I may even drop a couple of my precious tears in my sorrow. But the next thing I know, I am with them, doing things they like. Why? I dont understand...


        Why do I have to be like this? I know this harms me more than anything else. People have their own way, if they wish they talk else they dont, if they wish they meet me,call me, message me else they dont bother, then why cant I follow suit? Why am I like concerned about anybody and everybody? Why does everyone have to have a place in my heart???

Fed up of myself for this "angelic" attitude of mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...